I belong to a UK Barry Group, who ALL support the following suggestion. Mark, maybe if there is more support you could get this to Garry/Barry and see what response we can get?

Wouldn't it be great if Barry were to do a selection of album cuts, that we so rarely hear at maybe the last night at the O2?

How about:

Leavin' in the Morning

Where do I go from Here

All The Time

Dirt Cheap

I Made it Through The Rain

When I Wanted You

Somewhere Down the Road

Stars in the Night

Who Need to Dream

Losing You ( Getting Over) one of my all time favourites

and PLEASE Talk To Me!

Anyone want to add their support?

Need you help in this Mark!

Views: 480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Hazel.. Great songs listed there...well, you never know who is out there reading this...

Mark

www.ManilowUK.com

Great post hazel and what a set list this would be.

Lonely Together, Life will go on

Would love to hear Barry sing "A Man Like Me" from the vault that may never have been on a cd or "Once upon a time" or "Soon"  If not song at the concert maybe add to the next cd!!

So are you all supporting the suggestion? If so can you tell Mark so we can try and get at least some of our choices into the shows. Barry and Garry know that the UK shows are probably 80-90% fans rather than civilians, so wouldn't it be great for ALL of us?

Great idea Hazel. My selection is
(Why Don't We Try) A Slow Dance.
As Sure As I'm Standing Here.
How Do I Stop Loving You.
Would love to hear Barry sing some of all the selections requested.

Would love to hear Barry sing If I Should Love Again. Also A man Like Me. 

Rosemary wellington

Janette whittle I love Barry to sing I just wanna be the one in your life that's my favourite all play that one all the time and I love the words also getting over losing you I am sure the concerts will be fab as always and Barry and his singers and band will do the 02 proud again can't wait take care Barry and Gary love Janette 

I know Barry has to cater for everyone but the shows used to change each night. I would love to hear some of the album cuts we don't hear. All great songs from our Great Barry. Look forward to see you all Barbara x

Great choices.

Janet roy said:

Great idea Hazel. My selection is
(Why Don't We Try) A Slow Dance.
As Sure As I'm Standing Here.
How Do I Stop Loving You.
Would love to hear Barry sing some of all the selections requested.

Great idea.

Oh that would be wonderful! Would love to hear more lesser known album cuts and fan favourites!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

The Official UK Barry Manilow Message Board

Forum

SOLD OUT - Manilow Live In Concert - London The 02 - Saturday Night! 1 Reply

Started by ManilowUK. Last reply by Sean Duddy 4 hours ago.

Rare concert songs 3 Replies

Started by Sean Duddy. Last reply by Janet roy 6 hours ago.

Barry on ITV Tonight! (Sunday 19th August) 3 Replies

Started by ManilowUK. Last reply by Janet L on Sunday.

Remember Paris... In Vegas?

Started by ManilowUK Aug 1.

Vote for Barry! 1 Reply

Started by ManilowUK. Last reply by Aileen Wright Jul 24.

Facebook 3 Replies

Started by janet macgowan. Last reply by Millie Jul 21.

ManilowTV - July 2018 4 Replies

Started by ManilowUK. Last reply by Carole Toms Jul 14.

Blenheim Palace Deluxe DVD

Manilow UK Message Board Guidelines

• No Spam / Advertising:
Advertising of any commercial product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited.
• Flaming:
Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Use common sense while posting.
• Offensive Content:
Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures.
• Illegal Content:
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain or provide software or music is forbidden.
• Complaints received by other registered members of the forum in respect of any deemed inappropriate postings will be taken very seriously and will be handled at the moderation teams discretion. This can result in the reported posting being removed from the site and in some cases the member being banned.
• The above list is not exhaustive and all of the above rules are at the moderation team's discretion.

© 2018   Created by ManilowUK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service