Does anybody know if Barry Manilow is coming back to the UK in 2012?

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, but fingers and everything else crossed he will... missing him so much already. Chris

linda hill said:
chris im with you on that, why cant he make it a yearly thing,not too much to ask surely.when his vegas contract his up maybe he could do blackpool,they call that the vegas of the north,heres hoping
I don't know hopefully.It's just too expensive to go to Vegas.I'd love it if he came to Dublin in the o2 or even the RDS they're only a hour and 15 minutes of a drive.Even when he comes to the UK me and my wife can't figure out the trains.And every time we get lost we barely got to the May 6th show!

I remember Barry doing a show there awhile back(Blackpool)...can`t remember the year,or the place,but it was great.

Linda

I found a really good deal to go to Vegas when I went in April.  You just have to keep on checking the specials. But it took me many years before I could afford to go.

My guess would be that he will go back to the UK...he loves you all so much...send messages to his manager, Garry Keif...it can't hurt...

:)

Mary

How do you send messages to Garry Keif because it's a great idea he can't ignore the costumers.

Mary Rinaldi said:

I found a really good deal to go to Vegas when I went in April.  You just have to keep on checking the specials. But it took me many years before I could afford to go.

My guess would be that he will go back to the UK...he loves you all so much...send messages to his manager, Garry Keif...it can't hurt...

Mary

Hi Tamara,

I certainly hope so, missing him so much after the concerts last week and not sure when I can get to Vegas again....

We can but dream and pray!

Best, Angela x

On the scarf from the 02 it says 'For the first time ever'  wonder if it could be more in the pipeline to raise money for the music fund over here.....fingers crossed anyway I so loved the shows this time.
It would be really great if Barry did come back sometime in 2012, missing him a lot as others have said, it would be wonderful, let's start our campaigne now lol.

Hi Ian/Mary

You can leave a message for Garry on his page as he is a member here and has posted on occasion himself. This is his page:

http://manilowuk.ning.com/profile/GarryKief

Linda

Barry played Blackpool in 1990, he was at the Blackpool Opera House. He also played Liverpool the same year performing at the Liverpool Empire Theatre. I was able to attend both.....happy days :)

Linda Janise Horner said:

I remember Barry doing a show there awhile back(Blackpool)...can`t remember the year,or the place,but it was great.

Linda

ian murphy said:

How do you send messages to Garry Keif because it's a great idea he can't ignore the costumers.

Mary Rinaldi said:

Mary

Hi Tamara/All

I'd also love for Barry to come back (soon) but I think for him to come over every year to do shows would be a logistical nightmare, it takes months and months of planning and preparation with behind the scenes stuff going on that we don't know about up front, all we see is it starting from tickets going on sale but there is a whole lot more that goes on before that which we don't see.

I remember at a UK BMIFC Convention, Garry Kief talking about the preparations for Barry to do shows here and him saying that they start planning about 2 years before he actually steps foot on stage.

There was also a section in the Barry Gram years ago called "nuts and bolts" and that gave information too on the things that go on, things that we don't see which make the performances glide, like the well oiled and slick operation they have for Barry to do shows here.

I can't wait to see Barry again.....hopefully, we won't have to wait too long.

Thanks Lana,....Gosh 21 years ago since Blackpool!

Hugs

Linda

Reply to Discussion

RSS

The Official UK Barry Manilow Message Board

Forum

Proms in the Park 3 Replies

Started by Tina. Last reply by Tina on Tuesday.

Ticketmaster- Great seats 4 Replies

Started by Sean Duddy. Last reply by Sean Duddy on Tuesday.

They Write The Songs - Episode 4 - Series 4 1 Reply

Started by ManilowUK. Last reply by Sean Duddy on Sunday.

Hotel in Leeds 8 Replies

Started by Lulu Lange. Last reply by Lorraine Hartland Oct 8.

They Write The Songs - Episode 3 - Series 4 1 Reply

Started by ManilowUK. Last reply by Aileen Wright Oct 6.

They Write The Songs - Episode 2 - Series 4

Started by ManilowUK Oct 6.

IPlayer 6 Replies

Started by Tricia Hodgson. Last reply by Janet L Sep 26.

MANILOW ANNOUNCES UK 2020 CONCERTS 1 Reply

Started by ManilowUK. Last reply by Janette francis Sep 26.

They Write The Songs - Episode 1 - Series 4

Started by ManilowUK Sep 22.

Birmingham tickets 3 Replies

Started by Cicely. Last reply by Cicely Sep 19.

How much are the tickets? 4 Replies

Started by mary masters. Last reply by Elle Carter Sep 18.

Tonight 18 Replies

Started by Sherry Russell. Last reply by Sherry Russell Sep 17.

Got them

Started by Sherry Russell Sep 16.

tour 2020 3 Replies

Started by wendy. Last reply by melanie reynolds Sep 16.

Fan Club Membership - How To Check 9 Replies

Started by ManilowUK. Last reply by Elle Carter Sep 16.

Manilow UK 2020 Concerts - Today's The Day

Started by ManilowUK Sep 16.

SPARE TICKET STILL AVAILABLE - PROMS IN THE PARK 6 Replies

Started by Lulu Lange. Last reply by Danielle Sep 16.

Proms In The Park 8 Replies

Started by Carole Bridge. Last reply by Harriet Kaufman Sep 16.

The Proms

Started by Harriet Kaufman Sep 14.

Fabulous!!!

Started by Tricia Hodgson Sep 14.

2019 Manilow Calendar

Manilow UK Message Board Guidelines

• No Spam / Advertising:
Advertising of any commercial product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited.
• Flaming:
Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Use common sense while posting.
• Offensive Content:
Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures.
• Illegal Content:
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain or provide software or music is forbidden.
• Complaints received by other registered members of the forum in respect of any deemed inappropriate postings will be taken very seriously and will be handled at the moderation teams discretion. This can result in the reported posting being removed from the site and in some cases the member being banned.
• The above list is not exhaustive and all of the above rules are at the moderation team's discretion.

© 2019   Created by ManilowUK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service