Well, the U.K. tour is over, it’s time to say a big thank you to Barry and we should all thank him for such fantastic shows and for returning to the U.K. I really hope it isn’t his last tour of the U.K. he’s been outstanding! Please help me in saying a big thank you, I’m sure we’ve all enjoyed and caught up with old friends and great memories. Once again, big thanks and safe journey to Barry, band and all the staff and crew, hope you return soon.

Views: 959

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Barry. your singers, band and crew for a fantastic night in Birmingham. You are one amazing man who brings so much pleasure and happiness to your audiences where ever you perform. I don't know how I would get through my life without the hope of you returning to the UK at some time in the future. Take care of yourself and please keep doing what you are doing as long as you can, providing you don't put your own health at risk.
Thank you Barry for fantastic nights at the 02 London Friday was fabulous Calabro Backing singers and Band but especially you I was thrilled to be coming back for the final night Saturday what a terrific atmosphere both nights but Saturday was so emotional you touched everybodys heart with your choice of songs and no body wanted it to end you are a true legend please put your health and Garry first just one request please come back.
Thank you Barry for the wonderful show at the 02 on 6th Sept. You are as amazing now as you've always been, love you so much, thanks again xx

Lesley Foster on September 28, 2018 at 9.35am

I saw Barry in Birmingham and I really enjoyed the show. I was amazed at the 3 D video of

New York .The show finished far too quick for me .

I want to say a big thank you to you Barry . I also want to thank your band , backing singers ,

the crew and Garry  for putting the shows together .

I hope you come back in a few years to see us again .

Take care of yourself . Love Lesley x

It's been a month since 'Weekend in O2', I'm still find myself singing the songs with flashes of memories of the music, the singers and band, including the jackets, and the great atmosphere of warmth, love and friendship we have. There is so much energy. Better than a months holiday. Love you forever. Evelyn and Peggy.

Yes Barry was amazing. Every show was brilliant. Emotional songs to bring a tear, fun songs to make us smile and humour to make us laugh. Even now Barry,  after over 40 years you still leave us wanting to see you more.  Please come back to UK very soon 

Each concert was amazing. How lucky we are that he still enjoys performing for us in the U.K. In the Vegas show he flashes US city names on the set and up comes England as well. Thank you Barry for your beautiful music, your grandpa I am sure is looking down on you with pride and love.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

The Official UK Barry Manilow Message Board

Forum

ManilowTV - November 2018

Started by ManilowUK Nov 2.

Barry Attends The Premiere of A Star Is Born 5 Replies

Started by ManilowUK. Last reply by Millie Oct 27.

PHOTOGRAPHS FROM LAS VEGAS OCTOBER 2018 6 Replies

Started by Mary Chambers. Last reply by Mary Chambers Oct 26.

uk concert programmes 2018 3 Replies

Started by Millie. Last reply by Millie Oct 22.

2019 Manilow Calendar

Manilow UK Message Board Guidelines

• No Spam / Advertising:
Advertising of any commercial product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited.
• Flaming:
Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Use common sense while posting.
• Offensive Content:
Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures.
• Illegal Content:
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain or provide software or music is forbidden.
• Complaints received by other registered members of the forum in respect of any deemed inappropriate postings will be taken very seriously and will be handled at the moderation teams discretion. This can result in the reported posting being removed from the site and in some cases the member being banned.
• The above list is not exhaustive and all of the above rules are at the moderation team's discretion.

© 2018   Created by ManilowUK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service