Dear Barry,

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Hope you have a wonderful day.

With love and best wishes,

ManilowUK.com

Views: 3124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Barry! I am playing your latest New York cd - ALL THE TIME!! A real 'feel good' album.....but then all of them are - always great music with Barry. 

Many Happy Returns of the Day!!

Love Tricia x

Happy birthday Barry, hope you have a wonderful time with family, friends and your beautiful dogs. the last 2 birthdays I have been there in Brooklyn and last year at the Echo Arena,  Liverpool. so looking forward to Gift of Love in December and London UK next September, and hopefully something in between. Love you forever and a day.x 

Happy Birthday Barry and Thank you for all the great music over the year,s . Here,s to a lot more. Enjoy your day. Love Beth Manktelow xxx

Happy Birthday lovely man❤️ Hope you have a great day with good health for the forthcoming years, lots of love ❤️ Betty xxx Essex UK
Happy Birthday Barry, I hope you have a great day. Can't wait to see you next September. Thank you for continuing to be fabulous!! Xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARRY !!!!   I hope Gary spoils you like you deserve . I Love you Barry . You care so much about us so it's turn to say you are the best & LEGEND .  Love Casey xxxx     PS Hope you are well .

Happy Birthday Barry, hope you  have a fabulous day. 

Looking forward to seeing you at the o2 in London next Autumn.

With love

Jacky Cain (UK) 

Happy Birthday, Barry! Wishing you the best of all celebrations! Your music brings life to my heart and seeing you in concerts is a bonus for me. Your smile brings so much joy to me. I love you Forever and A Day!

Cheers, Veronica Ronnie Thom

Hey Barry,

Happy Birthday to you, my everlasting fabulous man. Always remember your rendition of Happy Birthday when you would not sing  when you were small.  I remember...."sing it Barry , sing it" and you said "no, i don't wanna sing it",  Now we can't and don't want you to stop singing. Have a wonderful day and many more to come...With all my love since 1978 !!! Flick. XXX

Happy Birthday Barry hope you have a fantastic day, relax and enjoy. Lots of love Sarah Tunbridge Wells

Happy Birthday Barry, wishing you a happy healthy year. Can't wait to see you next year in London.

Hope you have a super birthday 

Mary Wales UK

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays for the 17th with family and friends. We had a great time celebrating your birthday last year in Liverpool and will raise a glass or two to you this time. Shall look forward to your visit next September in the Uk. Lots of love from Aileen UK.xx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

The Official UK Barry Manilow Message Board

Forum

O2 ARENA TICKETS FOR SALE 3 Replies

Started by Elaine Din. Last reply by Elaine Din 55 minutes ago.

Barry Manilow - They Write The Songs - Episode 2/10

Started by ManilowUK 1 hour ago.

Ticket for sale

Started by Christina Hastings 7 hours ago.

Looking for one spare ticket thurs 6th sept O2 3 Replies

Started by melanie reynolds. Last reply by Christina Hastings 7 hours ago.

MANILOW (French Version) by Barry Manilow

Started by ManilowUK on Friday.

O2 ARENA THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 6TH TICKETS FOR SALE 5 Replies

Started by Peter Bennett. Last reply by Peter Bennett May 5.

Blenheim Palace Deluxe DVD

Manilow UK Message Board Guidelines

• No Spam / Advertising:
Advertising of any commercial product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited.
• Flaming:
Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Use common sense while posting.
• Offensive Content:
Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures.
• Illegal Content:
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain or provide software or music is forbidden.
• Complaints received by other registered members of the forum in respect of any deemed inappropriate postings will be taken very seriously and will be handled at the moderation teams discretion. This can result in the reported posting being removed from the site and in some cases the member being banned.
• The above list is not exhaustive and all of the above rules are at the moderation team's discretion.

© 2018   Created by ManilowUK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service