2019 tickets for MANILOW: LAS VEGAS - The Hits Come Home! go on sale tomorrow, November 20th at 10am PST at www.manilow.com/tickets

www.manilow.com is the exclusive home for Front Row Tickets, second row tickets, and the Platinum Experience.

The Platinum Experience includes a Front Row Ticket, a pre-show champagne reception, and a personal meet and greet with Barry.  Proceeds from the experience benefit the Manilow Music Project. 

And NOW....exclusively for this set of shows...the Platinum Experience is available each and every show at a new, reduced rate. Don't miss out on this limited-time offer!

MANILOW: LAS VEGAS – The Hits Come Home! made its debut in May 2018 to rave reviews and sold-out audiences and was recently named 2018 Best of Las Vegas!

NEW ON SALE SHOW DATES:

February 14-16

February 21-23

March 7-9

March 28-30

April 11-13

April 18-20

May 9-11

May 23-25

June 6-8

June 13-15

You don't want to miss this. Get YOUR tickets November 20th at 10am PST (before the general public) at manilow.com/tickets or by calling Miss Vikki at (001) 424-298-4818

Tickets On Sale 11/20 @ 10am PST

Views: 185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish

I will put it on my santa list lol xxx

I wish

put on my santa list

xxx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

The Official UK Barry Manilow Message Board

Forum

Celebrity Radio Interview with Barry Manilow 1 Reply

Started by ManilowUK. Last reply by Aileen Wright May 14.

BARRY MANILOW TO HEADLINE BBC PROMS IN THE PARK 2019 4 Replies

Started by ManilowUK. Last reply by Lulu Lange May 9.

BarryGRAM: May 2019

Started by ManilowUK May 1.

Barry Manilow - Las Vegas

Started by Diane Murphy May 1.

2019 Manilow Calendar

Manilow UK Message Board Guidelines

• No Spam / Advertising:
Advertising of any commercial product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited.
• Flaming:
Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Use common sense while posting.
• Offensive Content:
Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures.
• Illegal Content:
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain or provide software or music is forbidden.
• Complaints received by other registered members of the forum in respect of any deemed inappropriate postings will be taken very seriously and will be handled at the moderation teams discretion. This can result in the reported posting being removed from the site and in some cases the member being banned.
• The above list is not exhaustive and all of the above rules are at the moderation team's discretion.

© 2019   Created by ManilowUK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service