Manilow : Live In London - Fan Club Ticket Pre-Sale

Now it’s REALLY official!  

Barry will appear in concert at the 02 Arena in London, England on September 6th, 7th, and 8th, in 2018.  

The fan club has secured a limited number of top price tickets that will go on sale tomorrow, Tuesday at 8pm BST (UK Time).  

The fan club is only offering tickets in the lower level blocks and arena floor in the top three price categories. Ticket prices in UK sterling are £108, £88, and £68. In addition, the O2 Arena charges £1.75 per ticket for facility fees. The actual ticket charges online and over the phone will be in US Dollars and convert to $145, $120, $95, plus service charge.  

The ticket sales will be processed using Eventbrite, the world’s largest event technology platform.  
These tickets are only available to current members of the fan club. Membership can be purchased at www.shopmanilow.com/bmifc. Reminder…your code to gain access to the ticketing site once the sales are live is the email address you used to purchase your membership with.  

The fan club is also offering a very limited number of Platinum Experience tickets to benefit the Manilow Music Project on select nights.  

To order tickets from the fan club, please go online at http://barrymanilow.com/tickets or call (001)-424-298-4818 on Tuesday at 8pm BST (UK Time).

Views: 6115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are still tickets available for Saturday night?

Lori Deakins said:

Very disappointed and deflated that I didn't get a ticket for the Saturday show.  Was the only one I am able to go to, so will try getting one from O2 on Friday instead!

why is my email coming up as invalid for tickets been trying almost all night,it works for everything else just not this, crying now

So excited - only have to wait 16 months (they will go past so slow !)  How easy was it to purchase tickets - well done BMIFC and Eventbrite -  took me 5 minutes and got 2 tickets and better seats than last time Barry was in town. 

See you all at the o2 in September 2018. 

Best Wishes to all. x

If you are a Fan Club member and cant access the site then you need to contact: customercare@shopmanilow.

To access the ticket site the email address needed is the one used to purchase Fan Club membership.

patricia johnson said:

why is my email coming up as invalid for tickets been trying almost all night,it works for everything else just not this, crying now

Hi Patricia, give me a call.  I am happy to help with tickets. 

Hi Jo...please don't post personal phone numbers on the board as it's open to everyone that registered. 

Admin Team 

Jo Grant said:

Hi Patricia, give me a call.  I am happy to help with tickets. 

Sorry Admin Team.  I understand.

Thanks

Jo

Thank you Ken but as I was paying for the top priced ticket, I would like a better seat than the ones that are left.  I am only able to go to the one show, so feel I can get a nearer seat elsewhere.....sad but true!  I managed to get tickets from this site the last time, wasn't so lucky this time around.....not quick enough I guess! Xxx

Ken said:

Still tickets available for Saturday

Thank you ManilowUK but as the only top priced tickets left are further back, would prefer to try and get a nearer seat somewhere else.  I wasn't quick enough off the mark to purchase them from here, this time.  I only wanted a single ticket for the one show, on the Saturday....not to worry and thanks again for your help! Xxx

ManilowUK said:

There are still tickets available for Saturday night?

Lori Deakins said:

Very disappointed and deflated that I didn't get a ticket for the Saturday show.  Was the only one I am able to go to, so will try getting one from O2 on Friday instead!

So, I've just been on gumtree just to see if anyone had bought tickets last night as a fan club member and put them on for sale (naughty!) - came up with a company called 'viagogo' OK, they have limited supply, but how have they got hold of tickets, and yes, they are rather expensive to say the least! I so wish this could be stamped out altogether. Glad I managed to get mine last night...

Unfortunately, some ticket company's have a vested interest in these other sell on sites and it would appear that they cream off some of the top tickets to sell at over inflated prices on said sites. Not mentioning any names. However, a certain high profile artist shelved a European tour and made it public knowledge, because his front of house tickets had gone on sale on such sites about half an hour prior to tickets going on sale and was unhappy that fans were being ripped off by supposed reputable ticket companies.

No that makes sense Lori, just didn't want you to miss out. Hope you manage to get good seats :)

Lori Deakins said:

Thank you Ken but as I was paying for the top priced ticket, I would like a better seat than the ones that are left.  I am only able to go to the one show, so feel I can get a nearer seat elsewhere.....sad but true!  I managed to get tickets from this site the last time, wasn't so lucky this time around.....not quick enough I guess! Xxx

Ken said:

Still tickets available for Saturday

Reply to Discussion

RSS

The Official UK Barry Manilow Message Board

Forum

Christmas Greetings 2017 2 Replies

Started by ManilowUK. Last reply by Anne Day 17 hours ago.

Directing Barry on Stage - Take 2

Started by Paul Rendel on Tuesday.

Barry Manilow hoping for Las Vegas residency after giving desert his 'Gift of Love' 1 Reply

Started by ManilowUK. Last reply by Aileen Wright on Tuesday.

Susan Proud 1 Reply

Started by Bob Proud. Last reply by Anne Day on Tuesday.

Merry Christmas Barry

Started by Anne Day Dec 8.

MANILOW TV - DECEMBER 2017

Started by ManilowUK Dec 2.

Tickets 2 Replies

Started by Sherry Russell. Last reply by Tricia Hodgson Nov 22.

Greenwich Hotels to & from the O2 8 Replies

Started by Joan. Last reply by Joan Nov 19.

The normal

Started by Adam Nov 4.

ManilowTV- November 2017

Started by ManilowUK Nov 2.

Blenheim Palace Deluxe DVD

Manilow UK Message Board Guidelines

• No Spam / Advertising:
Advertising of any commercial product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited.
• Flaming:
Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Use common sense while posting.
• Offensive Content:
Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures.
• Illegal Content:
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain or provide software or music is forbidden.
• Complaints received by other registered members of the forum in respect of any deemed inappropriate postings will be taken very seriously and will be handled at the moderation teams discretion. This can result in the reported posting being removed from the site and in some cases the member being banned.
• The above list is not exhaustive and all of the above rules are at the moderation team's discretion.

© 2017   Created by ManilowUK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service