Manilow : Live In London - Fan Club Ticket Pre-Sale

Now it’s REALLY official!  

Barry will appear in concert at the 02 Arena in London, England on September 6th, 7th, and 8th, in 2018.  

The fan club has secured a limited number of top price tickets that will go on sale tomorrow, Tuesday at 8pm BST (UK Time).  

The fan club is only offering tickets in the lower level blocks and arena floor in the top three price categories. Ticket prices in UK sterling are £108, £88, and £68. In addition, the O2 Arena charges £1.75 per ticket for facility fees. The actual ticket charges online and over the phone will be in US Dollars and convert to $145, $120, $95, plus service charge.  

The ticket sales will be processed using Eventbrite, the world’s largest event technology platform.  
These tickets are only available to current members of the fan club. Membership can be purchased at www.shopmanilow.com/bmifc. Reminder…your code to gain access to the ticketing site once the sales are live is the email address you used to purchase your membership with.  

The fan club is also offering a very limited number of Platinum Experience tickets to benefit the Manilow Music Project on select nights.  

To order tickets from the fan club, please go online at http://barrymanilow.com/tickets or call (001)-424-298-4818 on Tuesday at 8pm BST (UK Time).

Views: 6104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sue - do you still have the tix for sale for Friday night - A1 Row P 13 and 14? - I am only looking for one ticket (no-one will come with me!) -  I understand if you only want to sell as a pair - I would be interested in seat 14 (I like end of row) - I have already got a ticket for Saturday night through fan club - but when I have gone on again to try to purchase for another night - it seems to have 'locked up' my account and keeps telling me I have tix pending - which I don't!!- just looking on here on the off chance someone may be selling and saw your post - let me know if you are interested in selling 1 - and also how much you would want for it

Many thanks

Carolyn

Carolyn Eaton said:

Lulu Lange said:

Thanks, but I am looking for a seat nearer the stage, no farther than Row J.

Lulu

Sue hamer said:

I have 2 tickets for sale
Block A1 , row P , seat 13 & 14 for Friday night
Please message me for more details
Thanks
Sue
Hi Carolyn
Sorry , they have been sold

If anyone is still looking for tickets I have two for sale for Thursday 6th in A2 row S.    

No worries - thanks anyway Sue

Carolyn

Sue hamer said:

Hi Carolyn

Thanks Vera - I was really trying to get floor seating - thanks anyway 

Carolyn

Vera Jones said:

Hi Carolyn

I have 2 in Block 111 Row A for the Friday night if you are interested.

thanks

Vera

Sue hamer said:

Hi Carolyn

Hi Carolyn, If you are interested in going on the Thursday night, I have tickets available in A2 row S.  

Carolyn Eaton said:

Carolyn

Vera Jones said:

Hi Carolyn

thanks

Vera

Sue hamer said:

Hi Carolyn
Tix For Sale - Barry Manilow in London
Friday 7th Sept 2018
A2 Row Q Seat 32
and
Saturday 8th Sept 2018
A3 Row L Seat 54
Prices: As paid to Fan Club
Tix For Sale - Barry Manilow in London
Friday 7th Sept 2018
A2 Row Q Seat 32
and
Saturday 8th Sept 2018
A3 Row L Seat 54
Prices: As paid to Fan Club
Ticket for sale
Block A1
Row P
Seat 10
Saturday September 8th
£125
Please message me

Hi Michelle - I haven't been on line for a while, so only just picked up your message - I have managed to get a tickest for Friday as well as Saturday - don't think I will be able to do Thurs as well (although I am working on it!)

thanks anyway

Carolyn

Michelle Clohessy said:

Hi Carolyn, If you are interested in going on the Thursday night, I have tickets available in A2 row S.  

Carolyn Eaton said:

Carolyn

Vera Jones said:

Hi Carolyn

thanks

Vera

Sue hamer said:

Hi Carolyn

Hi Carolyn, good to hear that you have managed to get tickets for Friday and Saturday. If you succumb to Thursday you know where to find me !

Carolyn Eaton said:

Hi Michelle - I haven't been on line for a while, so only just picked up your message - I have managed to get a tickest for Friday as well as Saturday - don't think I will be able to do Thurs as well (although I am working on it!)

thanks anyway

Carolyn

Michelle Clohessy said:

Carolyn Eaton said:

Carolyn

Vera Jones said:

Hi Carolyn

thanks

Vera

Sue hamer said:

Hi Carolyn

I know most fans will have their tickets organised by now but if anyone has a single seat for Sat 8th Sept (in the first six rows) please can you message me.  I have the other nights sorted - can anyone help? Maybe if someone gets a FRM auction seat and has a fan club seat to spare, they will sell :) cheers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

The Official UK Barry Manilow Message Board

Forum

Greenwich Hotels to & from the O2 6 Replies

Started by Joan. Last reply by Joan 7 hours ago.

The normal

Started by Adam Nov 4.

ManilowTV- November 2017

Started by ManilowUK Nov 2.

1 GOL Balcony Ticket, December 15th for sale 1 Reply

Started by Lulu Lange. Last reply by Lulu Lange Oct 29.

Gift of love Palm Desert

Started by jennifer brehaut Oct 10.

manilow tv 5 Replies

Started by janettewhittle. Last reply by Karen Atkinson Oct 10.

A VERY BARRY CHRISTMAS

Started by ManilowUK Oct 5.

ManilowTV - October 2017

Started by ManilowUK Oct 2.

ManilowTV - October 2017

Started by ManilowUK Oct 2.

Blenheim Palace Deluxe DVD

Birthdays

Manilow UK Message Board Guidelines

• No Spam / Advertising:
Advertising of any commercial product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited.
• Flaming:
Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Use common sense while posting.
• Offensive Content:
Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures.
• Illegal Content:
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain or provide software or music is forbidden.
• Complaints received by other registered members of the forum in respect of any deemed inappropriate postings will be taken very seriously and will be handled at the moderation teams discretion. This can result in the reported posting being removed from the site and in some cases the member being banned.
• The above list is not exhaustive and all of the above rules are at the moderation team's discretion.

© 2017   Created by ManilowUK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service