This months featured video on MANILOWTV is Barry's concert at the Sunrise Music Theatre, Florida. Featuring 10 new songs from that time plus some of the hits. Read what Barry has to say about the show on his Facebook page at www.facebook.com/barrymanilow.

Watch the video at MANILOWTV.COM

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mark, Advice please.

I have tickets bought for Gift of Love concerts. The confirmation says the tickets will be sent out within 2/3 weeks. It is now 2 months. Do I presume that my tickets (to UK ) will not be sent and if so do I collect at the Box office ?

Regards, Carole.

Hi Carole,

Usually, for UK and other overseas ticket buyers for any of Barry's USA concerts the tickets would be held at the box office and collected on the night of the shows. You need to take ID with you for collection and a copy of the ticket confirmation if you are able to print this.

If you want to contact Stiletto about ticket sales you can at: customercare@shopmanilow.com

All the best,

Mark

Carole Toms said:

Mark, Advice please.

I have tickets bought for Gift of Love concerts. The confirmation says the tickets will be sent out within 2/3 weeks. It is now 2 months. Do I presume that my tickets (to UK ) will not be sent and if so do I collect at the Box office ?

Regards, Carole.

Thanks Mark, it would be useful if Eventbrite had said that..

Carole.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

The Official UK Barry Manilow Message Board

Forum

Greenwich Hotels to & from the O2 6 Replies

Started by Joan. Last reply by Joan 8 hours ago.

The normal

Started by Adam Nov 4.

ManilowTV- November 2017

Started by ManilowUK Nov 2.

1 GOL Balcony Ticket, December 15th for sale 1 Reply

Started by Lulu Lange. Last reply by Lulu Lange Oct 29.

Gift of love Palm Desert

Started by jennifer brehaut Oct 10.

manilow tv 5 Replies

Started by janettewhittle. Last reply by Karen Atkinson Oct 10.

A VERY BARRY CHRISTMAS

Started by ManilowUK Oct 5.

ManilowTV - October 2017

Started by ManilowUK Oct 2.

ManilowTV - October 2017

Started by ManilowUK Oct 2.

Blenheim Palace Deluxe DVD

Birthdays

Manilow UK Message Board Guidelines

• No Spam / Advertising:
Advertising of any commercial product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited.
• Flaming:
Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Use common sense while posting.
• Offensive Content:
Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures.
• Illegal Content:
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain or provide software or music is forbidden.
• Complaints received by other registered members of the forum in respect of any deemed inappropriate postings will be taken very seriously and will be handled at the moderation teams discretion. This can result in the reported posting being removed from the site and in some cases the member being banned.
• The above list is not exhaustive and all of the above rules are at the moderation team's discretion.

© 2017   Created by ManilowUK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service